2021 Off-season and Outdoor Season FAQ
1. How old does my child have to be to participate in Golden Elite Track and Field?
A: We train athletes age 4-6(TINY TOTS ), ages 7-18, and work with some college athletes needing to improve their times or distance for scholarship.
2. How long is the 2021 season?
A: Off-season September- December
Outdoor Spring/Summer Season Non-competition February- June
Outdoor Spring/Summer Season Traveling competition team February- July (August if your child advances to the Junior Olympics)
3. What organization are you affiliated with?
A: AAU and USATF
4. What does the off-season training offer?
A: Off-season provides the following:
- Conditioning for existing track and field athletes
- Fundamentals of running
- Sprint training
- Distance Training
- Field event training
5. During outdoor Spring/Summer season is it for competition only?
A: No, during the Spring/Summer outdoor season we offer a traveling competition team (Tryouts are required) and non-competition team.
6. What area do you train athletes in?
A: Athletes are assessed and trained (regardless of competition or non-competition) in sprinting, distance, or field events.
7. When does registration open for the 2021-2022 season?
A: Please see registration tab.
8. How do I register?
9. Click the “registration tab” on our website and click the online form link.
10. What is the cost to join?
- Off-season Tiny Tots Ages 4-6 $25 per child and youth ages 7-18 $35 per child
- Spring/Summer Training Non-competition $150 for the first child and $75 for each additional child.
- Traveling competition team BY TRYOUTS ONLY
- 1 child=$350, 2 children= $300 each (saving $100), 3 children= $250 each (saving $150) and for each additional child after your third child is $200 each (Ex 4 children $750+$200=$950). DUE BY SECOND PRACTICE UNLESS PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT IS NEEDED
*All athletes will start as non-competition until they’ve completed tryouts, if your child makes the competition traveling team then the remainder competition fee will be due based on the number of children you have that advance after tryouts.
Q: When is registration fee due?
A: All fees are due at the time of registration.